Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Wee Bit


{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child said you'd never touch?
I was never a very picky eater, but I guess it might be mushrooms, I love them now, but seem to remember picking them out of everything when I was little.

{two}did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
I have not been to college, and probably will not be going, except for maybe just doing some classes here and there.

{three} what's the most wild animal you've seen in real life?
 A grizzly bear. 

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
No, and will not be doing it any time in the future.

{five} can you juggle?
I have attempted it in the past, but it has not proved to be a successful venture.

{six} hardwood floors of carpet?
Having lived with carpet most of my life, I would say hardwood floors. It is so much easier to take care of.

{seven} is it called "soda" or "pop"?
I call it soda, but am used to either one.

{eight} what was your first car?
I have yet to own one.

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you've ever eaten?
I am not big on sweets, or really rich things, so I'm not really sure here. A favorite of mine that is a little more rich and "decadent" would be tiramisu.

{ten} how often do you rearrange you furniture?
Not hardly at all, if I could I would do it a lot, but the way the room is, there isn't really any other way it can be than the way it has always been. I am constantly rearranging my shelves and closet though.



No comments:

Post a Comment